Date: 18th February Saturday
Time: 10am to 12:30pm
Location: West Coast of Singapore (contact us for more information)
What We'll Be Doing
We will be doing 2 full Joe Dispenza Guided Meditations:
- Blessing Of The Energy Centers (BOTEC) 1 (Updated Version) [~50 minutes]
- Tuning Into New Potentials [~50 minutes]
You can find the above 2 meditations here on YouTube:
- BOTEC 1 (Updated): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnqgmNkrVI
- Tuning In To New Potentials (Updated): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYYhWb7aQ
On the day itself, we will probably do the 1st meditation, then lie down and rest for 15 minutes as suggested by Dr. Joe. Then we'll have a 10-15 minutes break, before doing the 2nd meditation.
What To Prepare & Know Beforehand
You should hopefully be familiar with the two meditations above. Go through it at least once and understand what's required of you during these guided meditations. If you're not familiar with the meditations we're doing, then you will probably not be able to follow it and not be able to fully benefit from the meditations and our time together.
There are several things that you should take note of when doing Joe Dispenza Guided Meditations:
- How to do the "Breath"
- What to do during the Energy Centres / Chakras meditation
- What Joe Dispenza means when he mentions "Space".
You can find more information about this in our Joe Dispenza Meditation Notes page. Also, there are a lot of YouTube Videos that touch on the above common questions.
If you have any questions about the meditations, ask in our WhatsApp group before the day. Or come on time and ask any question and people would be glad to answer any questions you have. We will probably have about 10 to 15 minutes or so before we start our Guided Meditations.
What To Bring
Here are some things that you could bring. These are not compulsory - it depends on how comfortable you want to be:
- Meditation Pillow/Cushion
- Meditation / Yoga Mat
- Eye Masks